Monday, October 6, 2014

It's October!!!

October means several things in our house. 1. The first moth of school is over! 2. First payday since last school year!!! 3. Birthday month (7 family members have Oct. birthdays!!!) 4. Halloween time!!!

I love Halloween time! And most recently I love dressing the girls up in fun costumes! Ok they have fun too. This year we will wear  San Diego Zoo themed costumes- Colin will be a zoo keeper, I'm going as a flamingo, Lill will be a jaguar, and Fi will be a peacock. It's going to be cute. BUUUUUUT as a little preHalloween fun......

 I couldn't resist the opportunity to dress the girlies up as some classic Disney gals. Lillian's favorite non-princess is Mary Poppins. I made her a skirt, a carpet bag, and the hat and pieced together the other items. I found THE cutest mermaid costume for Fi. It was on sale and cheap and I couldn't resist. Then, it happened that our favorite hotel near Disneyland threw a photo contest! I entered their pics. Regardless whether or not they win we had fun posing for pics.

Want to help us win? Just LIKE their pics via the link below. Voting ends Monday 10/06/2014 at 11:59pm. Thanks for helping! And I hope their costumes inspire you to get your littles dressed up to play.

Our Little Mermaid
Mary Poppins

Click here to LIKE our baby Ariel and Mary Poppins!







Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment